This plugin has been a collection of classes that I used in my day to day projects. As it became a bit “fat”, I have splitted the plugin into many plugins :
- swCrossLinkApplicationPlugin : Add cross application link to your project.
- swFormExtraPlugin : Add more widgets to sfForm framework
- swFunctionalTestGenerationPlugin : Add functional test generation to the web debug toolbar
- swZendMailPlugin : Restore old symfony (sf1.0) sendMail feature.
- swFormDynamicPlugin (alpha) : Add ajax feature to the sfForm framework
- swBaseApplicationPlugin (alpha) : Template and menu management for building application (backend or others)
The swToolboxPlugin still have useful classes, I might in the future create a new plugin if some classes can be merged.
This plugin allows to translate static text within the website. I have updated the plugin this week to used jQuery UI and add new parsing feature. Now in the translation box you have 4 main tabulations:
- Page : display translation from the current page
- Actions : display translation from actions class.
- Lib : display translation from the lib folder
- Ajax : display translation which cannot be parsed (so you need to set this translation)
The interaction has been improved, the translation window has 2 states :
- close : only the window title is visible and the opacity is set to 25%
- open : the window is open with tabs and translation inputs are set in the right side panel.
[include picture here]
I am the unofficial maintainer of this plugin originally written by Carl Vondrick. I have added some doctrine specific feature in order to rebuild the index (Propel version will be implemented too). I have also created a specific Solr branch. Solr is extended java implementation of Lucene.
I have not advertised too much on the change as I have not completed the migration from symfony 1.0 to symfony 1.2 (I have to update the test suite). But the project is used in production and works fine.
- If you use these plugins, register on the symfony website and mark them.
- If you have any bug report or request features, please go to symfony trac and add ticket : section ‘plugins’ and include the name of the plugin in the ticket subject.